About this item
- 48 Hours of Playback and LED Digital Display: Single wireless headphones can be used for 7 hours, up to 48 hours of listening time, LED digital display charging case additional 5 times, left and right sides with earbud power display, each frame represents 25% of the power, LED lights will flash during the charging process.
- Sport Design and IP7 Waterproof: Flexible, soft silicone earhooks fit all ear shapes for a perfect fit in your ears, ensuring your earbuds stay comfortable and secure while playing sports and outdoor activities. The wireless headphones are IP7 nanometer waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about rain and sweat to enjoy high quality music.
- Immersive Stereo and Clear Calls: Wireless Stereo Headphones feature a 13.4mm graphene diaphragm for powerful bass. Built-in high-quality MIC allows you to fully enjoy crystal clear calls.
- Bluetooth 5.3 and Auto Pairing: The Q61 Bluetooth headphones uses advanced Bluetooth 5.3 technology for lower latency, lower power consumption and faster audio data transfer, and the Bluetooth headphones can automatically connect to previously paired devices with virtually no delay.
- Easy Controls and Wide Compatibility: The in-ear wireless earphones feature sensitive touch controls, tap the earphones for play/pause, volume, switch song, answer/end calls and voice assistant activation. The Bluetooth headset can be easily paired with iOS, Android devices (Bluetooth enabled Windows laptop/tablet/desktop).
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
This is an attractive, well designed little device that I loved with first use. However, it appeared to be a little glitchy after initial use: I could not get the earbud charging case to demonstrate an increase in charge capacity. Tried all sorts of charging methods/wires/bricks etc. So, the company promptly sent me a new set of buds/charging case/charging cord. It then became apparent that I had not actually used the charging cord it came with (USB to 'C'). Seeing the new kit made it clear that that was what was needed. That was not stated on any of the materials, but once I figured that out, it was magic and I fell back in love with the product. The buds are great; light and easy to wear (no stress on the ear at all) and have NEVER fallen out to date - about 30 days in. I use them EVERY day. Not great for fine symphonic sound but terrific for 99% of what I use them for - audiobooks, podcasts, meetings, etc.
Had a moment of buyers remorse panic because these felt a little weird when I first put one in. But they felt fine after a day. Now I am so comfortable with them that I sometimes have to touch my ear to know if I am wearing one or not. Wearing only one at a time, listening to books in 1-2 hour stretches, I’ve never ran out of battery in the earphones and only have to charge the case once a week or so. Sound quality is good for audio books and good enough for me for music. Boyfriend who is a bit more particular about music says the base isn’t the best, but better than he would expect for the price.
Have tried the bud type with no ear support and they always fall out when moving around. Tried the kind with and electrical wire between the two buds and they only hold a charge for a few hours. These stay in place hold a charge for 5hrs and sound great. They are so comfortable, I forget that I am wearing them. My only negative is the touch controls. I would much prefer buttons with a tactical click.
Very confomfortable, hardly know they're in my ears. Very easy to put on/into the ear. Several different sizes of ear inserts. Keeps a charge for many hours. Sound quality is very good. Very surprised at the quality of the noise cancelation. It's like most of the outside world sounds disappear. Almost a little eerie. Learning the controls takes a bit of work. It's just light taps on the earbud surface, in different number and side. Still getting used to that part. Overall, for the price, an excellent buy.
I don't know how else to put it: DO NOT, (I repeat) DO NOT, wast your money in any other model or brand of ear-band piece of plugs other than this one. If what you're looking for is a Bluetooth earplug that doesn't fall from your ears at any angle, under any circumstance, doesn't destroy your ears after hours of listening AND sounds like the +$200 big guys ...... then this is it! The sound quality is beyond good for an earplug of at this price level. Although the bass level can't be adjusted is great to the point that it creates a feeling of immersion into the music. I also used them to hear podcasts in FM and live soccer matches and you truly feel you're inside the stadium or room. I just got them two days ago and can already see the value. I will immediately buy another set today just in case I loose mine or they get discontinued. I'm probably not a professional audio connoisseur but, as an avergae user, can definitely say that there's no need to spend big money for what we normally appreciate in a day to day normal use of earbuds .... and beyond.
They're simple. Super lightweight, I barely even remember they're on. Will be great for running because with the hook they stay on the ear very comfortably. Volume is great. Still learning the controls that each bud has, but thats a user error, not the buds. Lol! Had a few issues with connection being a little glitchy, but it says in the instructions to delete the BT pairing and reconnect it. Seemed to fix the issue. So happy with my set and the price as well, that I bought a pair for the boyfriend too.
Love the magnet holds buds in place, long battery life, love how it shows the battery levels and percentage of battery life, very comfortable earbuds and wraps around your ear so it doesn't easily fall out, small pocket sizeis convient for travelling, love the black but the rose is also pretty for a second set.