About this item
- 24-Hour Care for Your Health: 24-hour real-time monitoring（recorded every 10 minutes while wearing） of your heart rate and active SpO2 detection saturation. It can also track your sleep quality, analyze your deep sleep, light sleep, rapid eye movement and wakefulness and give sleep quality advice, helping you to develop a healthier lifestyle through scientific data.If you have any product problems, please feel free to ask our customer service for help, our solution will definitely satisfy you.
- 112 Sports Tracking More All-round: all-round sports coach, giving you more choices of sports programs. Comprehensive sports detection of steps, distance, calories, etc. With professional algorithm, comprehensive detection and analysis of exercise duration and calorie consumption to help you improve exercise efficiency.
- Large Screen 100+ Dials and Customizable: full-color fashion 1.7inch HD large screen, large dials, clearer, so you can watch your exercise data anytime, anywhere. The dials will be updated and added periodically, or you can replace the custom photo dials to keep up with the trend anytime, anywhere.
- Smart Message Reminder: when exercising, let you watch message notifications and unfamiliar phone hang-ups anytime, anywhere (only support hang-ups, not calls) more versatile, compatible with tens of thousands of apps for message reminders. Music control and lyrics display, weather, find your phone, sedentary reminder, menstrual cycle analysis and reminders, so you can avoid embarrassment.Compatible with Android 5.0 and IOS10.0 and above
- Up to 12 days of Battery Life and 98FT Waterproof: 260 mAh A-grade battery (20% more than the current watch battery capacity on the market), with a larger capacity, has a large capacity and A-grade battery, so you do not have to charge it frequently. Support a variety of swimming scenarios, so you can relax in a sponge swim, surf or pool.Normal standby up to more than 30 days
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I bought this watch mainly for counting my steps. It works great for that. In fact, it keeps track of my steps on the watch face so I know just how many steps I have taken during the day. The watch was easy to set up to my Iphone. If I can do it, anyone can. I had a different watch, but it just stopped working so I bought this one. The strap is very comfortable. The charge on the watch last a week and a half. I could probably go longer but I don't let it get to zero before I charge it. If I had one complaint, it would be that I just can't tap the watch face and have it show me the time. My last watch did that and it was a very nice feature. But it is not a deal breaker as far as I was concerned. I like the purple watch band and I have a lot of watch faces to pick from so I can change it if I get tired of the watch face that is showing. It's a good watch and it keeps great time.
This is my first fitness watch. I wanted to use it mostly to monitor my water aerobic exercises. It is fantastic! I was able to link it to my Galaxy Note 10 pretty easily. The dial is big so I can see everything at once. I love that it keeps me in sync with the phone on calls n messages too. It is comfortable to wear n totally waterproof. I wish I could see the total amount of "strokes" n calories used on the watch itself, but I can locate this info on my phone so no biggie. It was a great price for this smart watch too. May just need to get another one come next year.....
I was in need of a new smart watch and while searching on Amazon I came across this gem. it was the price that initially caught my eye, I wasn't totally sold on the band color but the price was to good to pass up so I told myself I can always change the band! The battery life is fantastic! I have charged this watch twice since I've had it in the past month!!
Nice and comfortable. It is very detailed and I'm still getting to know it.
I was a bit apprehensive about purchasing this watch given the low price. I purchased this watch earlier this month and it is amazing. It comes with a lot of features that even my watch does not have, which were surprising and great. The battery lasts for days, and the sleep tracking feature is a very spot-on tool, it even goes as far as tracking your nap time which is a bonus that this watch has that others do not within this price range. The watch connects to the phone via Bluetooth and the app tracks heart rate, sleep, weight, SpO2, and another neat feature in addition to tracking naps is that it also comes with a GPS tracker so you can track your exercise location record. Sports modes include 112 sports modes including a few that don't come in other watches in this price range i.e. skateboarding and a sport called pull ring. The band is made of silicon material which you can change out with a band of your choosing upon purchasing. Overall, the watch is perfect if you're not looking to spend $100+ on a good watch and it comes with a lot of features! The one thing that can be a little difficult is trying to connect the watch to the phone which given everything else is a small setback. I would recommend this watch to anyone looking for a watch in this price range.
I’ve bought this watch for my daughter’s birthday. She likes it very much. The battery is super good, first time we charged after she started to use it was in 14 days. Perfect watch for my kid. Thank you very much for such a good and quality product!
Looks great.. Easy to set up.. Screen is a great size and easy to use. The brightness is amazing as well!! Highly recommend. It will do everything you need it to do.
Decent smart watch for women for the price. Tracks steps, sleep and different sports. Only issue I've had is keeping the phone and watch connected (learned you need to refresh app when they disconnect for accurate match in data). I also can not figure out how to reset all sports to just the ones I use. I can add the ones I use one at a time so far as adding just keeps replacing the last one used. I don't use the work out tracker often though so it's not a huge issue. Also forgot it on when I hoped in the shower, still working fine. I know I read this watch can be used while swimming but I was not sure I trusted it fully.